From: DialaThos@aol.com
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: WTB: Echoplex pedal
Date: Sun, Oct 5, 2003, 1:15 am

Hi all,

Just on the odd chance... I bought my Echoplex sans pedal figuring I'd
control it from my existing MIDI setup.  Things are proving harder than anticipated
there though so now I'm wondering if it might just be easier to drag another
board around.  Hmmm... sooo.. anyone?

Thanks,
Tom Griesgraber
www.thossounds.com