Re: electrix repeater wanted

Both the Repeater and the EDP are great boxes.  Repeaters are no longer
made, but you can get service for them.  Used Repeaters hover around
$600 as do used EDPs.  Neither comes with any footswitch.  The EDPs
seems pretty good and quiet, but a little delicate.  Since any MIDI
footswitch will work for the Repeater people seem to like (as do I) the
Behringer FCB1010.  It's tough and quiet.  However, for Record, stop
and undo functions I use the Digitech F300, which does have stompbox
like buttons.  They don't bother me, but I'm not using acoustic
instruments.

Regardless, I'd look at both boxes and see what they do and figure out
which one fits your needs and then find footswitches that work for you.
  There are options for both.

Mark Sottilaro