Re: electrix repeater wanted

On Sunday, October 5, 2003, at 11:07 AM, Evan Meyers wrote:

>> What are the features the Repeater offers that are
>> important to you?
>
> 4 unique tracks to loop on.  that means up to 99
> overdubs on 4 different tracks!

Actually, you can overdub for infinity, but you can make 99 different 4
track loops.

It's my looper of choice mainly because it can give me 2 stereo tracks
per loop and it's a lot less expensive than the Echoplex which is mono
and I think does 9 loops (but only can play one at a time)

Mark Sottilaro