Re: TIMOTHY's farewell letter........and an apology from mr.space cadet, himself

well i dont comment much but  this is a great group o' peeps!!
i love the info passed on and the give/take of the participants...
people come-people go like anything else.
loopon
see everybody this loopee wknd...

--
stanitarium