Re: Echoplex input issues

mark,
the same thing is happening to one of my edp's, an oberheim one. it
still is not working. i have called 'british audio service', the
company that does repairs for gibson products but they have not
returned my call, and i am getting impatient. would you have a contact
at gibson you could forward me privately? this is driving me crazy.
best,
laurent