Looping Tools/Manglers for sale

Hi-

I thought I'd send this here first, I'd rather deal with folks I know on
LD, but will forward this to HC tomorrow night...

Lexicon Vortex- with Lexicon dual footswitch, wall wart and manual- $175

Electrix Repeater- pretty muchly untouched since purchase, original box,
card, weirdo power supply & manual (note: orig. O.S.)- $675

Mutron Biphase w rare Opti-Pot control pedal- Besides being arguably the
best phaser in the world, this one's a collectors piece, about as mint
as you'll ever see, with photocopied manual and original "patch"
overlays- $800

Electribe S and R- with boxes, wall warts and manuals- Sampler- $185,
Rhythm Synth- $125

All costs plus shipping, will ship with whatever service/speed you're
most comfortable with.

Best-

Mark

707 792-2715