Re: [LOOP] RE: Electrix repeater which 256MB cf card???

On Tue, 7 Oct 2003, Greg House wrote:

> I haven't had time to exhaustively test it yet, but I just got a
>SimpleTech 256MB
> card from newegg.com last Friday and my initial tests say that it will
>in fact
> work well with my Repeater (ie, it'll format, record in stereo, forward
>and
> reverse, etc).

The Simpletech 256MB CFC card I just got in today from Newegg.com works
fine with my Repeater: records over a 2 minute loop in stereo, records
another 2 minute loop in reverse, overdubs on both in either direction.
Paid $51 + shipping. Will probably order at least one more soon. Time to
go play with it now.

Steve
Subscape Annex
http://www.subscapeannex.com/