Re: Re: flash back quote from a scritti interview that's good fora c huckle

>>>blimey, that hasn't aged well, has it? I remember buying the album and
junking it almost immediately- I was never a fan of that early 80s
technology because you could always tell it was only half the way there
(limited bandwidth, bit depth and storage) and no-one could afford it apart
from these studio-bound tossers. <<<

FWIW, I absolutely LOVE Cupid and Psyche - loved it then, love it now! Was
listening to it a couple of days ago in fact! :o)

Steve
www.stevelawson.net