From: "Chris Payne" <soundboot@o2.co.uk>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Subject: Re: Midi control of EDP
Date: Thu, Oct 16, 2003, 8:08 pm

The Yamaha QY70 is a pocket sequencer. Here is a page explaining more with a link to the manual:
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Pointe/6242/QY70/
Yes I have the EDP manual but I must be stupid or something because I can't seem to get what it says to do to work. Midi channels set correctly? Well the QY has different things on different channels I guess. What should the EDP be set to? I don't know what cc is but I'm not using notes (if you mean the keyboard as a midi controller for the functions). Hope that clears things up!

Thanks
Chris