Re: Y2K3 recordings

I have been working on the recordings steadily ever since the Y2K3 looping festival in Santa Cruz two weekends ago. I am happpy to say, despite many technical challenges, mostly audio matters before the signal got to me, and of course my computer's need to perform with its own personality, that I have now isolated at least one masterpiece from all performers! For which I feel an emotional relief and sense of awe for everybody's varied talents and success in their contribution to the whole festival.

The project is far from completed, but it has reached an important step in its life after the event. Many thanks, and I will keep you further posted on my progress in the eventual CD(s). Robin