From: Goddess [mailto:thefates@earthlink.net]
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2003 11:06 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: OT: Still looking for a loopy room mate

  lol!  What about a loopy chick who's not a badass guitarist?
lollollol!
  -of course, I bet the modeling scene is good though!   lol!

Smiles,

Cara

---

  View my online portfolio at:
http://www.onemodelplace.com/model_list.cfm?ID=52516
  -Last updated on Sun. 10.19.03

  "The only things I really think are important, are love, and
eachother. -Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates

Please visit BadFiction and The Guitar Cafe.