Digitech X Delay and Kaoss MIDI in

-----Original Message-----
From: lol c [mailto:testtubemicro@hotmail.com]
Snip>
Digitech X series with its 5sec delay time.
  WADDAYAKNOW,,,,,half an hour later i emerged from the most fully
openminded improvised loop sesh that i have managed to do for ages.
I cant belive how fun it was, i just layed some taps and drones then soloed
over them, then reduced the feedbacl for a bit of walking/changing pattern
bofore getting down with a dirty groove.

made me really question what u can do with even the most basic tools

Phill

***Yeah, this tool is WAAAY worth $99--better if you can control the knobs
while standing (figured out the master volume fade!)
BTW, the Kaoss II Pad MIDI in does not allow you to trigger the sample
button, so not a great MIDI looper.  But perhaps I should take these two to
the local Starbucks?
Gary