EDP custom footpedal

> For example, is it possible to change the EDP footpedal design so it
>  contains a second row of buttons that could be used to, for example,
>chan=
>  ge
>  presents, or jump to a particular loop?

No. it's not possible.
There's only one addition possible to the footpedal, and that
would be to add a "Paramater" button.
Then your footpedal would be exactly the same as the front
panel buttons.

To get those extra functions, the controller would have to send
MIDI.

To get the functions you want, get a MIDI footcontroller.
Then you get those things you want, and you get
to put them in the order you want.
The Behringer FCB1010 doesn't cost much.
Much less than your dream pedal would.

> Beg - defines beginning of a Loop Window
>  End - defines end of a Loop Window

those functions aren't on the EDP at all
(but DO elaborate;-)

>  ? - I dunno, what do you think would be a good idea?
>
>  * Bank =3D allows changing function of Row2 buttons to directly access
>--=
>   for
>  example here are three "banks":
>                  - Presets (1-6) -- and for safety, Presets cannot be
>chan=
>  ged
>  while a EDP contains a loop.

there's lot's of times you might want to change preset
while the loop is running.

Not least, when you start a loop, and then remember you should have
changed
the preset first.

andy butler