De:     Kim Flint [SMTP:kflint@loopers-delight.com]
Date:   jeudi 30 octobre 2003 17:56
À:      Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Objet:  Re: EDP in europe - freeing 350 warehoused units

What David suggests here is very true. The Echoplex would have disappeared
years ago if he had not organized a list of people who put themselves on a
waiting list to get one at that time.

Money talks loudest. If there are a lot of orders sitting there waiting to
get filled, that's easy money. That situation will get the highest
priority
in any company. On the other hand, if they don't know the customers are
out
there, they will put their limited resources into something else.

For you guys in Europe looking for an Echoplex, this is the best way I can
think of to get the situation moving. Organize a list of people ready to
buy. Put all the orders in at one place. The more people you can get on it
the more powerful it will be.

kim

At 08:53 AM 10/28/2003, David wrote:
>Link - I understand your frustration.  If it is any consolation to you,
>doing this last time was (I believe) in part helpful to encourage Gibson
>to re-start EDP production -- which had stopped altogether then -- and
>which they have continued since that time (1999??).

application/ms-tnef