From: loop.pool
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Saturday, November 08, 2003 2:11 AM
Subject: proposal for a new thread

Brian wrote:

"I think maybe the majority of the folks here are Echoplex people. Like
someone already said, with the 'rang, you just plug it in and let her
rip..."

I think that the Echoplex is, by far, the most complex and sohpisticated of
the hardware looper, Brian, but this brings up an interesting point.

Why doesn't everyone send in which loopers they use live (or in the studio)
and let's see what the demographic actually is on this list.

Let's keep it simple.   as a matter of fact I'll start it off with the next
post.

yours,   Rick