Echoplex Problems....update

Hi again

thanks to Geoff,Jesse and Andy for your replys thus-far

(note paticularly to geoff, sorry this isnt a separate private email but
time is at a premium)

I am going home tonight and I will try to do the re-seating of the chips,
have done similar opperations on my laptop when that was shipped to me so
it
was the first thing i thought of two but felt the need for a little
qualification from others before I went ahead.

I'll be back on monday to report further.

Oh and in answer to er..........jesse.......ithink, a simple turn off/on
of
power seems to clear the problem for a few uses.........strange!!!

Phill

http://www.msn.co.uk/internetaccess