De:     ArsOcarina@aol.com [SMTP:ArsOcarina@aol.com]
Date:   vendredi 7 novembre 2003 19:43
À:      Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Objet:  Re: What!?!?!?! Four (4) friggin' EDPs!?!?!?!

Francois,

In a message dated 11/7/03 10:13:34 AM, fr.lebrun@free.fr writes:

>what justifies using 2 or more

I use 2 myself as a stereo pair (for the uninitiated, EDPs are mono
devices). Link 'em together with a short MIDI cable and a short
TRS cable to "Brother Sync" 'em and voila . . . instant stereo
Echoplexi.

I suppose, "quad" would be an option too . . . but I'll wait  to hear from
Mr. Lawson himself to see if that's what he's using 4 the li'l buggers
to create. I suspect he's subdividing the loop cycles in some of the
units to get synched delays. But I'm not even sure of that . . .

Best,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

http://www.mp3.com/tedkillian
http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html