Y2K3 PHOTOS

I've got both sets of Y2K3 photos from Ted Killian and Mark Hamburg
and will try to put up a page of them as soon as I can.  I have to get to
my
web provider
to accomplish this and have never done it before..................<smile>

That being said and done, I have  a very time consuming remix project this
week
and I'm trying to learn both WinXP and Mac OS X this week whilst clean
installing
two computer systems.................it might be two or three weeks before
can get to it, basically.