OT: Software Engineer job opening

Hi all,

 We (Euphonix, www.euphonix.com) are looking to hire another (fingers
crossed
for two) software engineer, and I thought this might be a good place to
toss out the info. We are looking for someone with strong Windows GUI
chops,
as well as broad set of skills ranging from multi OS work (we also use
vxWorks),
distributed architectures (like CORBA or DCOM), and solid multithreaded
coding. If you want more details please feel free to email me, or just send
me your resume and cover letter, and I'll forward them on to the right
person.
Thanks for your time.

peace
-cpr