Re: Lake buttler Mitigator question

Hi Cara,

The MM5 has a single row of 5 switches - the switch on the far right switches through the 16 banks each of which have 4 programmes within them. There are sockets for 2 volume pedals to be assigned to anything. It is simpler in some ways than the FCB but I think allows for greater flexibility in its MIDI implementation.

If you want to know more, ask and I'll telll you what I can - it would probably help me get to know it more too!

Ian.