Re: WHERE ARE THE OTHER LOOPERS?

> Don't worry, Doug,   there's no need to gather data on this puppy, I'm
just
> really curious about how we can
> conciously expand our community.

LOL!  Don't *you* worry Rick :)  I won't be gathering data across posts
again for a REAL long time ;)

I agree with your comments.  It was interesting to only find <100
Kim will tell you that the LD website gets thousands of unique visitors a
day, but those don't seem to translate into mailing list subscribers, or if
they do, they don't translate into people who respond to surveys.

Personally, I know a few loopers here in Houston, and they aren't members
of
the mailing list.  They do know about the LD site and list, but I'd
classify
them in the "a) don't want to" category.   I'm recalling something about
"talking about music is like dancing about architecture" :)

Dig