MP3.com Gone by December 2, 2003

Yikes!

Has everyone heard about this? I just got an e-mail or two that
tipped me off to it -- and after investigating a little I found out
it's actually true. This comes as a major shock to me. I'd enjoyed
a good deal of success with their service (6007 downloads).
I have to say i am really sorry to see them go.

This from MP3.com's own site-news page:

Geeeze! What to do now?

tEd ® kiLLiAn

http://www.mp3.com/tedkillian