Re: Help about setting up a computer-based rig

Per said something disparaging about the Behringer mixers and I have to
concur:

Behringer bascially reverse engineered the Mackie boards and then built them
EXACTLY the same and only cut cost on one set of items:     the VLZ preamps
which
are just amazingly transparent and wonderful (no coloration at all).

That's why they sell for a couple of hundred dollars less than the Mackies.

I have to say that I think the Mackie 1202vlz or the Mackie 1402vlz boards
are some of the best bang
for the buck out there.

Behringer makes some great things:   the FCB1010 mid footpedals are amazing
for the price
but the mixers are noisy............be forwarned!

rick