RE: a general question

I think we are missing the point here--I posted regarding this like,
yeserday or the day before.  NO ONE CAN RECREATE A STUDIO RECORDING WITH
LOOPERS.  It's pretty pointless.  That said, song structure of one sort or
another (lots of wiggle room there!) is what I usually strive for--anyone
who was at Y2K2 and saw my performance can get an idea of what I try to
foist on the unsuspecting public (not to mention a room fulla playas).
Music is emotional--and I try to make it pretty.
Gary