Re: today! - Oakland Echoplex clinic + concert with Andre LaFosse and Jon Wagner

   I'd encourage all the Bay Area loopers who didn't make it to last
night's concert, to attend tonight's. Last night's effort from Andre
and Jon was first rate! I imagine tonight will be ever better, now that
they've had a chance to warm up!