RE: proposal for new thread: ATTRIBUTES of your LOOP MACHINE

1)   WHAT ARE THE FEATURES THAT YOU THAT YOU CONSIDER INDISPENSABLE IN THE
LOOPER THAT YOU USE.?
I need rock solid synchronization--love that Brother Sync in the EDPS
2)  WHAT FEATURES MAKE THE LOOPER YOU USE STAND OUT FROM OTHER LOOPERS IN
THE FIELD?
EDP Loop IV has so many exceptional features, but a few that work for me
are
multiple undo, windowing (undo works after changin loop size!  Pretty much
Andre's whole thing--or it used to be), overdub right out of record,
marvelous MIDI implementation, visual display of feedback and volume
settings when they're changed by MIDI, lots of sample time, real good sound
quality, and flexible footswitch implementation (overdub, the EFC foot
pedal
and a selectable volume pedal/CC input.
I don't think the EDP is overpriced at all--heck, I might buy another one!
Gary