Re: Korg Kaoss Pad 1 vs. Kaoss Pad 2

K1 and K2 each have different and unique sounds.  One man's trashy is another man's quality.. hard to compare...
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2003 1:43 AM
Subject: Re: Korg Kaoss Pad 1 vs. Kaoss Pad 2

Hi Rainer hi all,

this is exactly what I need to know: Does the old Kaoss Pad sound grittier and wilder when those LoFi programs are used, or the ring modulator. I know a couple of albums where the KP 1 has been used a lot (eg. "Hybrid" by Gary Numan) and I´d like to know if these trashier sounds are a character triat of the kP 1 only or if the 2 also has this harsh grittiness.

Thx,

Stephen.