Echoplex on the road, gets strange

Eric Leonardson wrote:
The Echoplex is back to normal, and all was fine for opeing last night.
Thanks so for your helpful advice.

I reseated the RAM chips. I also ckecked to make I running my AC sharing a
circuit for any lighting elements. I discovered that there was a coffee
maker backstage on the same AC oulet...hmmm.

I didn't want to fumble around too much with removing and reseating the
EPROMs, so I just gave those push down to make they were well-seated.

------>  I had a similar experience three weeks ago, I traveled with the
EDP
out of the rack and it was eccentric when I arrived--took the cover off,
pushed down, and everything was fine.
Gary