Re: Anybody interested?

Thank you for your comments,

I will let you know when I update these technicalities, but most of your
requests are implemented, except for the multiple output, but is easy to
add
as a feature. Live input (record sound while looping), computer inputs bit
rate and sample rate, MIDI for all controls, including effects and four
independent loopers (or synced)...

Will keep you posted,

Ivan