Re: RC-20 :: clear tone loop + sustain 2nd layer

In a message dated 12/11/03 3:33:53 PM, remyc@optonline.net writes:

<< I'm scratching my head how I will be able write a clear tone rythm
phrase,

loop it, then lead over it with sustain/gain. >>

Not sure I get your drift, but there is an instrument input level knob and
pedal level knob, so you can lay down a loop then turn down the pedal
level
and crank up the instrument input level.

Also Rolls makes some odd little mixer like devices that might allow you
a/b split the signal without switching to another amp.

BobC

www.cdbaby.com/rpcollier

http://trundlebox.iuma.com
http://brokenaxe.iuma.com