RE: Digitech XDD DigiDelay

Hmm thats an interesting one.

Ive been openly pointificating on the subject of the wonderful digidelay
here for a while, but I guess if your one main need is tap tempo then this
is a different set of parameters to my regular view.

  sat wwith it here i can say that on the plus side the taps are accuratly
tracked and that you can change the tempo with just two taps (opposed to
four on some pedals),

on the down sides though, this is the sort of all built in, unit , that
dosnt have an external tab pedal option is changed into the tap mode by a
long hold....ok so far not too shabby,, the problem is this, Ive found it
be pretty hard to cancel this and return to a normal non delayed state of
play, i imagine that if you are hoping to toggle on and off alot this
could
be a very unpridictable way of going on.

other then that and for this specific operation, i can say that this is
one
of the best single pedal units that i own and for the money wipes the
floor
with boss et al!!!!

Phill