Re: HuMaNiZiNg cold DRUM MACHINES

One of the albums that i still find amazing is Peter
Gabriels melting face and the security album.There
isnīt one single track where you hear a hi-hat or a
cymbal! this was of course after Peter came back from
africa.he was doing a lot of linn drum programing but
I also read somewhere that Jerry Mariotta looked at
Peter in awe as he told them to take all the hi-hats
and cymbals away before recording the album!

=====
www.luis-angulo.com