Boss RC-20 Problem

I've noticed something annoying with my Boss RC-20 and i was wondering if
other Loopers had the same problem with their units.

In a nutshell, even though the Guide/Metronome volume is turned down as far
as it will go, an audible 'ticking' can be heard (more prominant when in
Record and Overdub modes, though it can be faintly heard in Playback too),
that is in time with the guide beat when i'm playing back loops.

To my ears, it sounds like the Guide signal is somehow 'bleeding' into my
loops and the ticking is in fact some sort of interferance.  How anyway else
come accross this problem before?

Gareth

Freeserve AnyTime - HALF PRICE for the first 3 months - Save £7.50 a month
www.freeserve.com/anytime