Re: who here uses MIDI?

I've only used MIDI live as a means of controlling my guitar effects
boxes, that was the 90's. I'm now embarking on a poroject with a
classically trained pianist who works all things synced and/or sequenced
through MIDI.

I used to be in a band who's light show was run with MIDI, but knowing
about it wasn't my job, I sang. The same guy now runs production at one of
the local Halloween Haunted Houses, I'm guessing he uses it there too,
controlling screams, as it were.

-Justin
http://www.JustinFobesMusic.com