RE: anyone else received this spam?

>My advice would be to only use forums with an email account that has
>a decent junk mail filter...and acknowledge that you'll have to
>spend an extra 5 seconds each day deleting spam email.

5 *seconds* a day?

I'm the webmaster for a lot of sites and thus I cannot help revealing
my email address (though I'm working on obscuring it) and I get about
200 pieces of Spam a day.

I make heavy use of filters and now I have a Bayesian spam removing
system but I still spend some 30 minutes a week going through the
Spam to make sure I don't miss anything important (and there is
usually at least one piece of important email that gets filed with
Spam).

I also run several mailing lists, *each* of which has software that
obscures emails pretty thoroughly...  hint, hint, hint, hint.

A shame that LD is one of my serious spam sources -- and that it's
too late now to unsub and resub with an unimportant address as my
main address is up there for eternity.

     /t