a call for loopers in europe

Hi guys,
I have been organizing small, mostly solo gigs in a small wine bar
located on the southern Garda Lake, in Italy, 30 Km from Verona and 120
from Milan.
Since June 2003 we have been doing one gig a month.
Some of the talented people from this list have already done a gig
there; they are Steve Lawson, Rick Walker, Claude Voit and Rainer
Straschill.
I would like to continue to host people from LD there so, if anyone is
interested, please write me a mail on luca@unguitar.com, I'll provide
you with a data sheet with all the infos/fees/time schedules.
I'll be asking to people who I don't know personally to send me some
music but, please, before sending me audio files via mail, let's see if
they are too big for my small account in the middle of the country where
fast connections are not available (since cows and pigs don't use them).
My best,
Luca