Steve Lawson Masterclass - San Jose, Sat 24th Jan

Hi loopsters,

I'm making my usual annual trip to NAMM, and afterwards up to the bay area.

On Sat 24th Jan I'm giving a masterclass in San Jose. It's very limited
numbers, and will be a very involved hands on, 'proper' masterclass, as
opposed to a shop style clinic. It's nearly full already, but if any of you
are interested in coming, you can email me to confirm a place.

The cost is $55.00, it's at the home of Bob Amstadt, who's on LD as well,
and I'll be covering a lot of bass and looping related stuff, but will also
no doubt get into some stuff about improv, composition, sound, technique,
and issues that will relate to just about any musician.

Please email me ASAP on steve@steve-lawson.co.uk if you want to come.

I'll also be doing a few gigs around the bay area - so far confirmed are

Wed 28th Jan - Henflings, Ben Lomond
Thursday 29th - Constable Jacks, Newcastle
Friday 30th - Espresso Garden, San Jose

there are a few more details on my website - www.stevelawson.net

Each of these gigs are with Michael Manring and Trip Wamsley as well -
www.manthing.com
www.tripwamsley.com
and are therefor unmissable... :o)

cheers!