From: stanitarium@earthlink.net [mailto:stanitarium@earthlink.net]
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 4:45 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: King crimson stuff

here is a quote from Guitar Player jan.'84:
AB describing his onstage/studio equipment p.80-
...number 3 is my Foxx[Tone Machine]fuzztone. That's the sound in "Big
Electric Cat" and "Paint the Road". "i always use it w/ the high octave
sustain switch on. its my favorite effect, and not an easy one to find
these
days. i'm also daisy-chaining the Foxx-tone into an MXR 10-band graphic
equalizer so that i can eq it." i know i'm getting into minutia here but AB
is/was a great looper guitar guy,so... s