quick edp one...

Title: Message
Ok, multiply...
Multiplies the current loop, er...I mean cycle... BUT what if you made a rather long cycle in the first place and you want to DIVIDE it into sections... if you know what I mean... I often make a short cycle, multiply it out to say 16X jam a bit overdub a bit, THEN re-multipy it shorter (theres probably a edp manual term for this...but dunno) On Repeater its called Trim...

BUT I really want to do that same thing to cycles that started out as pretty long in the first place, I AM head down in the manual A LOT, (so dont just go and say read the manual) but sometimes you just miss something right??? And this is one pretty fat manual.

thanks in advance

Mark

www.mark-red.com