From: Andre LaFosse [mailto:altruist@earthlink.net]
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 2:15 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: New York EDP clinic and gigs...

Todd Reynolds is handling the logistics of this, and it's a fairly limited
RSVP thing.  Honestly not sure what sort of space is left - Todd had sent
out an email to the list a month or two back to gauge interest, and I don't
know exactly how many replies he's gotten since then...

If you're still interested, drop Todd a line - toddreynolds (at) rcn.com
- and see if there's still room available.

Thanks!

--Andre LaFosse
http://www.altruistmusic.com