Re: FAVORITE LOOPING TECHNIQUE

Not neccessarily my FAVORITE technique, but still one I like.  On the EDP I
get a short loop going with a distinct downbeat.  Then I hit multiply and
watch the counter, as soon as I see it go from "1" to "2", I hit record.
Now I have almost the same loop, but its just a tiny bit longer (slower)
and
it has a double downbeat in a stuttery sort of way.  I keep doing this
until
its really slow and stuttery.    (Andre does a similar thing using a
sus-insert command to insert tiny little snippets, which gives the illusion
that the loop is slowing down in a granular sort of way).

In the same way, you can speed a loop up by an unrounded multiply the ends
just before the loop is done.  You can keep doing this until your loop is
02 seconds long and you just have a bone-chilling buzzing noise coming
out...

Jon