Re: favorite looping technique

Michael Klobuchar and Luis Angulo are so sweet to give me credit
for turning them onto the Aux 3-4 send usage of the Mackie
but the truth is I owe it all to my brother, who knows vastly more than
I do about all things electronic and midi related.

Now if you all want to know about making dangerous changes to your registry
in Windows XP because you've fucked up and reassigned your drive letters,
thus destorying 1,600 path statements................
I'm your man!!!!!  <grin>

Rick