Re: once more: sync fun w/two repeaters + fcb1010

At 12:31 PM 1/15/2004, Jon Wagner wrote:

>you'd need a basic 2x1 midi merge box like:
>http://www.midi-classics.com/h/h1025.htm

I'd agree with the architecture listed in Jon's previous post.

However, the particular MIDI merge box listed in the above URL is made by
M-Audio and is available at a variety of places, not just
midi-classics.com.  You can usually find it floating around for at least
$20-30 cheaper elsewhere (even at musicians fiend).  Or you can troll Ebay
for a deal: I just picked up the exact same model there for $20 in
like-new
condition.

IMNSHO, almost $80 for a 2x2 merge box is just a bit much...

         -c-

_____
"i want to reach my hand into the dark and *feel* what reaches back"
                                                 -recoil