Re: UK power supply for Boomerang?

I use a standard generic power supply that I bought from Maplin
(electronics
chain) there should beone near you!!

they are available in 100ma jumps all the way from 300ma to 900ma, just
get
the right one for you.
each comes with a set of different sized connectors for verious
aplications,
just remember to check the POLARITY!!!!

Phill

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger