V O L E C T R I X: a Voice / Looping / Beatbox Blowout with Rick Walker, Zoe Keating, Kid Beyond, Kid Lucky, Each

I'm proud to announce my and looping cellist Zoe Keating's involvement
in a very interesting show featuring looping Beat Boxers in San Francisco's
Protrero Hill
neighborhood next Wednesday evening.  The details are below.

This gig will serve as my San Francisco CD release party as well to
celebrate my new all
vocal CD,  FAUX VOIX  (I'll be doing a Santa Cruz official release in a few
weeks).
Hope you folks within driving distance can make it.    Loop on!    Rick

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
V O L E C T R I X
a Voice / Electronics / Beatbox Blowout
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

with performances by:

KID BEYOND
   sick-ass beatboxer / vocalist / live-looper

KID LUCKY
   beatboxer / spoken-word / video DJing (NYC)

ZOE KEATING
   astonishing looped cello virtuoso

RICK WALKER
   vocalist / live-looper from Santa Cruz