From: GTC
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 4:45 PM
Subject: Re: Tia's looping plug-in (was: Using computers as a Live Looper - software alternatives)

Hmmm....sometime ago i had a Max patch that i was fooling around with for live looping on the computer. I'll see if i can dig it up and put it up here somewhere. As i remember it was pretty cool. There may be some features that you might want to implement, Mathias. What language are you writing your looper in?

Also, (off topic here) if you're not too busy, i'm playing at Big Ben tonight and tomorrow. It would be great to see you again.

Jair-Rôhm

Glass Thought Communications
"Dedicated to the clear pursuit of excellence"
+46 708 940893
http://members.chello.se/gtc/index.htm