Re: LIVE LOOPED BEATBOXING review

Wow man this sounds really exciting!!! i would really
appreciate it if you could send me links about this
microphone with integrated fxs and its funny, i asked
the L.D. community about a year ago about a video
software that could be synced to rhythmic loops via
midi and nobody responded to this and now you are
giving me the link i was looking for!
I am very interested in integrating images live and
would like links also to unique artists who make good
abstract videos.
Ok off to munich bro and tomorrow california yes i
canīt wait to eat tacos with lots of salsa and
guacamole!
cheers
Louie

=====