RE: 2 EDP in stereo: how to match parameters

It doesn’t match automatically unless they both START at the same setting. Incrementing a param on the master increments on the slave but doesn’t match it automatically. Unless I was hallucinating, or I have a deviant 2nd EDP, that’s what I’ve seen on mine.

--that's correct...and that's what i meant by scrolling through the params on the master and if there's any disagreement between the two, you then make the appropriate adjustments on the slave.  now the two should be in tandem.

-jim