Loop IV for EDP: How long to get it?

Hi all,

Looking at the Aurisis site it says standard delivery for the Loop IV
update is 2-3 weeks for standard USPS delivery. This seems like a nutty
long amount of time for this. It also says express delivery is within a
week via Fedex, but it's $30. That's a nutty price for standard Fedex
delivery.

What gives? Is it really that long to get a couple of chips and a manual?

I hate to wait 3 weeks for this, but I also hate to pay $30 for a Fedex
Letter too!

Any alternatives?

Thanks,

Paul