Re: Re: Loop IV for EDP: How long to get it?

Well... it's not likely that LOOP IV is sitting in a warehouse ready to
ship.  Also not likely that they like printing mailing labels and packing
slips etc every time an order comes in.  Probably done in batches - on the
weekend after day job drudgery (not that burning images and mailing orders
is any less drudgerific).